Amazon Walk In Interview 2023. Amazon Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
- Post Name: International Voice Process
- Qualification: Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply
- Experienced: 0 to 05 years
- Salary: ₹ 3.5-4.5 Lacs P.A.
- Openings: 200
Job Description: Greeting From Amazon !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/ Secunderabad,Telangana (WFH during Covid)
- Post of date:26/05/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Candidates anywhere from Hyderabad are Eligible & Excellent communication skill is Mandate
Customer Support Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Salary: 350000 to 420900 LPA/-
Additional Perks and Benefits
- Over time and night shift allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Sodexo – Zeta meal
Please read the complete JD before you apply(Virtual interview link is below) : To apply & complete the assessment, you will need a laptop/PC with Webcam and headphone with good microphone.
- Do not apply from mobile phone or Tablet.
- Assessment should be attempted in an undisturbed environment with Stable internet connection (minimum 20Mbps)
- Assessment should be attempted only on a laptop/ desktop with functioning web camera & usage of Headphone with microphone is must Must be proficient in English
Please click the below link or copy paste the link in a google chrome browser to take the assessment
Post registration check your inbox for the interview link and complete the virtual interview in 24hours.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply
- Excellent English communication is Mandate
- Should be flexible to work in shifts
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
Our Amazon Contact Centers work towards a single goal: to deliver the best possible support experience to our customers. To do that, our CS Operations teams are empowered and expected to think like owners. We solve problems the first time so that customers have an effortless experience every time.
Building on Amazons global mission of being the Earths most customer-centric company, the Customer Service team started operations in August 2005 and has grown steadily in size and scope since then. We provide 24/7 support to customers across North America, UK, India, Australia and Canada. Our Team members are empowered to think like owners and resolve customer problems via phone, email or live chat. We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and make an impact to millions of customers across the globe.
Our relentless focus on process improvements has helped us continuously evolve and expand our focus into new business domains.