Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2022.Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Post Name: Medical scribe-SPE/PE
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:0 – 4 years
- Salary; ₹ 2,50,000 – 4,75,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting From Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Kolkata, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Chennai, Coimbatore, Mumbai (All Areas)
- Post of date:18/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Senior Process Executive:
A Virtual Medical Scribe (SPE) works asynchronous with a physician and their care team to complete documentation of clinic visits. Specialists support healthcare providers and their patients by using an emerging technology platform to complete confidential medical documentation summaries of patient encounters. SPE Agents save time for providers by delivering accurate documentation within hours of patient visits. Documentation includes patient histories, exams, radiographic findings, assessments, and treatment plans. Specialists make healthcare functional and efficient by allowing providers to keep their focus on their patients.
Candidates who are passionate about medicine and desire to impact the future of healthcare are desired. Candidates should also be quick learners who can get up to speed with medical terminology to include anatomy and treatment modalities and strive for continual learning and improvement. Successful candidates will be eager to learn new technology and be open to making changes as new technologies evolve. Training will be provided through our training program.
- Provide documentation coverage for a set of healthcare providers, which involves listening to audio recordings of patient clinic visits and leveraging technology to summarize medical facts in professional clinical reports (History of Present Illness, Physical Exam, Results, Assessment & Plan).
- Achieve proficiency in navigating EHRs and enter clinical reports and data directly into customer EHRs, adhering to specific clinic guidelines and workflows.
- Maintain a high-quality standard and adhere to account-specific documentation which delineates documentation requirements for our customers.
- Collaborate with managers on feedback from providers and successfully resolve issues.
- Experience required in a medical office, clinical or healthcare documentation or similar academic setting.
- Familiarity with medical terminology & medical summarization.
- Excellent English professional writing skills; including advanced proficiency in grammar and spelling.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians, their staff, and patients.
- Ability to work independently in a secure and private location with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- Ability to participate in live video chat and screen sharing sessions for training.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.
- Experience as a medical scribe or medical summarization role preferred but not required.
- Experience or training in the medical specialty of Oncology, Orthopedics, Neurology, ENT, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, GI, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Family Medicine, Pain Medicine, Nephrology, or Urology preferred but not required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- PE Any Graduate with Good Communication willing to work in Night Shift.
10+2 Candidates who have Medical Scribing Certification will also be considered.
CTC Range – 2.5 L / We can look at candidates with less than 9 months of experience (For these cases we can look at CTC up to 3.2L) but we will offering them PE designation ONLY.
- SPE – Any Graduate with 1-4 years of experience in Healthcare/Customer Service/ Scribing/ Transcription domains. We are open to look at candidates from other domains too.
10+2 with 2+ years of experience from Scribing / Transcription can also be considered.
CTC Range – 4.75 L/ People with proper scribing experience can be looked at case on case basis.
- SHL to be rolled out to shared profiles (This process will be for the next 3 days and then updated as per observations by TAG)
- HR Round
- Technical Round
POC details and target company list are given in the excel sheet attached.
Perks and Benefits
- Work Form Office Locations Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata
- Work From Home Locations – Coimbatore, Kolkata, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Chennai, Coimbatore, Mumbai (All Areas), Gurgaon. For these locations candidate needs to be near any of our Cognizant office locations.