Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2023.Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Position: Medical Scriber:- Senior Process Executive
- Qualification: BHMS in Any Specialization, B.Pharma in Any Specialization, BDS in Any Specialization PG: Medical-MS/MD in Pharmacology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, M.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Experience: 01-6 Years
- Openings: 100
Job Description: Greeting From Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune,Maharashtra, Mumbai (All Areas)
- Post of date:26/05/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Medical Scriber:- Senior Process Executive
- A Virtual Medical Scribe works asynchronous with a physician and their care team to complete documentation of clinic visits.
- Specialists support healthcare providers and their patients by using an emerging technology platform to complete confidential medical documentation summaries of patient encounters.
- SPE Agents save time for providers by delivering accurate documentation within hours of patient visits.
- Documentation includes patient histories, exams, radiographic findings, assessments, and treatment plans.
- Specialists make healthcare functional and efficient by allowing providers to keep their focus on their patients.
- Candidates who are passionate about medicine and desire to impact the future of healthcare are desired.
- Candidates should also be quick learners who can get up to speed with medical terminology to include anatomy and treatment modalities and strive for continual learning and improvement.
- Successful candidates will be eager to learn new technology and be open to making changes as new technologies evolve.
- Training will be provided through our training program.
- Required in a medical office, clinical or healthcare documentation or similar academic setting.
- Familiarity with medical terminology & medical summarization.
- Excellent English professional writing skills; including advanced proficiency in grammar and spelling.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians, their staff, and patients.
- Ability to work independently in a secure and private location with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- Ability to participate in live video chat and screen sharing sessions for training.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.
Must Have Skills: –
- 2 – 6 Years in Medical Summarization / Medical Transcription/ Medical Scribe
- 1-3 Years of Pharmacovigilance Experience and interested in medical scribing can also apply for this role.
- Work From Office only at Cognizant locations
- FOR ALL POSITIONS WILL BE NIGHT SHIFT
- Preferably who can join us immediately or with a notice period of 30 days.
In this project, you will be an integral member of the patient care team, working in near real-time with a doctor and their medical team to help summarize, validate, and complete confidential medical documentation of patient visits including patient histories, exams, radiographic findings, assessments, and treatment plans.
Note:- Fresher are not eligible
Interested candidates can share your resume to email@example.com .
CTS Hiring Team