World Health Organization Recruitment 2021.World Health Organization Notification full detailes below. The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution, which establishes the agency’s governing structure and principles, states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health”.
Important Vacancy details:World Health Organization Hiring for Scientist (Vaccine Regulation, Safety & Management)- At New Delhi-Intrested Candidates Apply .
- Post Name: Scientist (Vaccine Regulation, Safety & Management)
- Education Essential: Advanced university degree in Biotechnology / pharmacology / public-health / medicine / pharmacy or related discipline.
- Experience Essential: At least ten years of relevant experience including five years of international experience in vaccine manufacturing or vaccine regulation or vaccine quality assurance.
- Desirable: Experience in vaccine pharmacovigilance. Experience of working in policy development and in managing cross-country and multi-sectoral public health interventions, preferably in developing countries.
- Location:India – New Delhi
1. Extensive knowledge of policies, procedures and practices in vaccine regulation production, quality control, and pharmacovigilance is essential.
2. Extensive knowledge and skills in analysis, proposal development and project management.
3. Ability to plan and execute training at national and international levels.
4. Demonstrated managerial skill and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and to establish network of national and international is necessary.
5. Ability to write concise reports, use computers and other modern office technologies effectively and appropriately.
6. Communication skills needed to negotiate with national authorities and other agencies.
2. Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
4. Producing results
5. Ensuring the effective use of resources
Use of Language Skills
Essential: Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English.
Desirable: Knowledge of other WHO official language is an asset.
WHO salaries for staff in the Professional category are calculated in US dollars. The remuneration for the above position comprises an annual base salary starting at USD 89,837 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable), a variable post adjustment, which reflects the cost of living in a particular duty station, and currently amounts to USD 2568 per month for the duty station indicated above. Other benefits include 30 days of annual leave, allowances for dependent family members, home leave, and an education grant for dependent children.
- This vacancy notice may be used to fill other similar positions at the same grade level.
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
- A written test may be used as a form of screening.
- In the event that your candidature is retained for an interview, you will be required to provide, in advance, a scanned copy of the degree(s)/diploma(s)/certificate(s) required for this position. WHO only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU)/United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The list can be accessed through the link: http://www.whed.net/. Some professional certificates may not appear in the WHED and will require individual review.
- Any appointment/extension of appointment is subject to WHO Staff Regulations, Staff Rules and Manual.
- Staff members in other duty stations are encouraged to apply.
- For information on WHO’s operations please visit: http://www.who.int.
- WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
- WHO’s workforce adheres to the WHO Values Charter and is committed to put the WHO Values into practice.
- WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or users of any form of tobacco.
- WHO has a mobility policy which can be found at the following link: http://www.who.int/employment/en/. Candidates appointed to an international post with WHO are subject to mobility and may be assigned to any activity or duty station of the Organization throughout the world.
- Applications from women and from nationals of non and underrepresented Member States are particularly encouraged.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online