Zydus Biologics Limited Walk In Interview 2023 . Zydus Biologics Limited Notification full details below.Zydus Biologics Limited (also known as Zydus Cadila) is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India primarily engaged in the manufacture of generic drugs. It ranked 100th in the Fortune India 500 list in 2020. Cadila was founded in 1952 by Ramanbhai Patel (19252001), formerly a lecturer in the L.M. College of Pharmacy, and his business partner Indravadan Modi. It evolved over the next four decades into an established pharmaceutical company.
- Post Name: Manager / Senior Manager-Section Head – DSP Production
- Qualification: B.Tech / M.Tech
- Experienced:12 to 18 Years
Job Description: Greetings from Zydus Biologics Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Post of date:02/02/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
- Must have worked in Drug Substance of recombinant therapeutics
- Must have experience of handling mammalian cells for production of bio-therapeutics, preferably monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and must have worked on large scale bioreactors (at least 1000-L capacity bioreactor), preferably of stainless steel.
- Must have experience in the hands-on operations of Bioreactors and troubleshooting in the process. The person should have knowledge of issues such as bacterial, fungal, and viral contamination especially at large scale cell culture operations.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of continuous centrifugation (disc-stack) & also of secondary clarification techniques such as depth filtration.
Job Role: Section Head – DSP Production
- Designation: Manager / Senior Manager
- Experience: 12 to 18 Years
- Qualification: B.Tech / M.Tech
- Must have experience of working on large scale chromatography system and columns (hands-on experience of operating AKTA systems, Axichrom and Chromaflow columns)
- Must have experience and technical knowledge of packing and unpacking of large capacity columns, and operating large scale TFF systems (preferably 30 Sq. meters and above)
- Must have the knowledge of scale up of chromatography and TFF operations and the challenges associated with.
- Must have thorough knowledge of different filtration techniques including Nano-filtration and hollow fiber-based filtration and analysis of data generated in the batch including analytical data.
- Must have knowledge of Upkeep/Maintenance of Chromatography systems, Columns, Chromatography Media, TFF systems, TFF membranes.
- The person should have the thorough knowledge of large-scale volume buffer preparation, which are used for purification operations and should be aware of CEHT and DEHT.
Desirable Candidate Requirements:
- For above positions, the candidates are expected to have understanding of regulatory requirements, such as licenses needed for manufacturing and testing, process and cleaning validations, and Post-approval changes. Must have knowledge of QMS documentation, e.g. CAPA, change control, deviation & RCA.
- An ideal candidate should have experience of leading a team of more than 10 persons. He should have the experience of more than 6 years (of working in biotech plant).
- The person should have thorough knowledge of all the manufacturing operations of Biosimilar Products like Adalimumab, Bevacizumab, Rituximab, and Trastuzumab.
Preference will be given to those candidates who have with above mentioned requirements. The relevant candidates should submit their CVs based on the mentioned code no. along with current and expected CTC to email@example.com by on or before 15th February 2023.