Zydus Cadila Recruitment 2020.Zydus Cadila Notification full detailes below. Zydus Cadila is a fully integrated, global healthcare provider, with strengths all along the pharmaceutical value chain.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Production Officer-OSD
- Education: B.pharma,M.pharma
- Experience:1 to 5 year(s) of Experience
- Location: India-Ahmedabad
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Production Officer-OSD in Zydus Cadila ! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work distribution and optimum utilization of manpower.
- To ensure that proper label affix with correct product name and batch no. on container.
- To organize and co-ordinate training of subordinates and workers.
- To ensure all in-process checks and monitoring of all intermediate processes.
- To check set process parameters in PLC/SCADA as per BMR before machine run in respective area.
- To do/check/review/verify manufacturing activities related to respective as per Batch manufacturing record and respective SOP.
- Will be responsible for scrap management as per SOP.
- To identify the problems with the machine and undertake trouble shooting activity where required.
- To co-ordinate with Q.C. and Q.A. for achieving desired quality standards/sampling activities/ QC release.
- To ensure the balance verification, calibration, temperature and humidity record, Area differential record, department cleaning record.
- To co-ordinate with engineering department for preventive maintenance of equipment’s as per the schedule.
- To ensure compliance to all regulatory and internal audits.
- To inform department Head/plant head for any abnormalities i.e. deviations/events/safety events and for other day-to-day activities and to participate in investigation activities.
- To know and understand the entire operation and cleaning procedure to related section.
- To conduct GEMBA walk on daily basis.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.