Zydus Healthcare Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 . Zydus Healthcare Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Zydus Lifesciences Limited (Formerly known as Cadila Healthcare Limited), a leading Indian Pharmaceutical company is a fully integrated, global healthcare provider. With in-depth domain expertise in the field of healthcare, it has strong capabilities across the spectrum of the pharmaceutical value chain.
- Post Name: Senior Executive to Manager/Technician /IT CSV Engineer /Officer / Sr. Executive /Dy. Manager / Assoc. Manager/Officer Dy. Manager (IPQA & QMS)
- Department: Quality Assurance/Quality Control/Engineering/Information Technology
- Qualification: B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Civil, Computers, Electrical,B.Pharma in Any Specialization/MCA in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,M.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Experienced: 03- 8 yrs
- Salary: ₹ 5,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greetings from Zydus !!!! We are recruiting for our formulation manufacturing plant based out of Ahmedabad
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Post of date:03/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Date: Sunday, 11th September 2022
- Location: Vadodara
- Timings: 9.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Venue: BARODA PRODUCTIVITY COUNCIL 2nd Floor, Productivity House, Productivity Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara 390 007
Below are the Departments and the respective details:
- Officer Dy. Manager (IPQA & QMS) B. Pharm / M.Sc. / M. Pharm with 2 to 6 Years of relevant experience of IPQA and manufacturing QMS related activities in Oral Solid Dosage Manufacturing facilities.
- Officer / Sr. Executive Quality Control (Analyst) B.Sc./B. Pharm/M.Sc. with 2 to 8 years of hands-on experience of analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, Dissolution apparatus and UV Visible Spectrometer. Should have experience of RM analysis, analytical Method transfer/Method validation and GLP.
- Dy. Manager / Assoc. Manager Quality Control (Reviewer) B.Sc./B. Pharm/ M.Sc. with 7 to 12 years of experience of Analytical data Review of Raw material & Method transfer/Method validation section.
- Technician Diploma/ITI with 3 to 8 years of experience in HVAC + BMS, HT, LT panels routine Operations, experience in Operations of Air Compressor, Chiller and Water system. Experience in OSD Process Equipment Maintenance. Experience in Instrument Sensors controls, Machine Operation, PLC, HML, SCADA, and experience in Calibration activity.
- Senior Executive to Manager B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Civil) with 4 to 15 years of experience in Scheduling and execution of preventive maintenance activities of OSD Process Equipment, HVAC + BMS Operations HT, LT panels, Installation and Upgradation. Scheduling and execution of preventive maintenance and In-house Calibration as well as external calibration activities. Maintenance of Air Compressor, Chiller and Water system. Knowledge of PLC,SCADA, HLM required.
- IT CSV Engineer – Diploma. / B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA with 4 to 8 years of experience in IT department. Should have exposure of User Management (Q.C. /Manufacturing/ Engineering /Warehouse /Packing), GxP Systems, Desktop policy and CFR part 11 requirement. Preparation, Review and/or execution of validation documents and SOPs. Knowledge of Documentum, Trackwise and other quality software also required. Exposure to Pharma industry is mandatory.
For all the positions, it is essential for candidates to have exposure in regulatory requirements of documentation and cGMP/GLP. Interested candidates please Walk-in for an interview along-with their updated Resume, Salary proof and relevant documents as per the schedule. Candidate not able to attend the Walk-in may share their resume at below contact credentials email@example.com ( Engineering and Information Technology). & Shiju.P.George@zyduslife.com(QA & QC).