Zydus Healthcare Limited Walk-in Interview 2022 B.Sc / M.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm/ITI / D. Pharm / Diploma// B. E (Fire & Safety) for Manufacturing & Quality functions for OSD & injectable manufacturing facility At Daman & Diu . Zydus Healthcare Limited Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Manufacturing & Quality functions for OSD & injectable manufacturing facility
- Qualification: B.Sc / M.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm/ITI / D. Pharm / Diploma// B. E (Fire & Safety)
- Experienced: 01 to 6 years
Job Description: Zydus Healthcare Limited Hiring For Manufacturing & Quality functions for OSD & injectable manufacturing facility !
- Important Details :
- Location: Daman & Diu
- Post of date:06/02/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Walk-in interview at Zydus Healthcare Limited, Daman
Date: 12th February 21 (Saturday)
We are recruiting for Manufacturing & Quality functions for OSD & injectable manufacturing facility located at Daman
Time: 10 AM to 4 PM
Zydus Healthcare Limited,
Survey No.49/3, 51/1, 51/2
Ringanwada Village, Daman 396 210
1) Designation : Asst. Technician / Machine Operator
Department: OSD & Injectable Production
Education: ITI / D. Pharm / Diploma
Experience: With 1-5 years of relevant experience in operating production machines like Autoclave, Filling, Vial Sterilization tunnel, Sealing, Capping, Labelling Machine, Compressor, Coating, etc.
2) Designation: Officer
Education: B.Sc / M.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Department: Injectable Production
Experience: 1- 3 years of experience in sterile manufacturing activities in an injectable manufacturing plant, should have knowledge of cGMP
3) Designation : Officer / Executive
Education: BE Electrical
Experience: 3 – 5 years of work experience in pharmaceutical company, handling of electrical process and utility maintenance, and hands on experience in handling engineering QMS documentations.
4) Designation : Asst. Technician / Machine Operator
Education: ITI / Diploma (Elec)
Experience: 3 – 5 years of work experience in pharmaceutical company, handling of electrical process and utility maintenance.
5) Designation: Executive / Sr Executive
Education: B.Sc / M.Sc / B. Pharm /M. Pharm
Department: Quality Control
Experience: 5- 7 years of experience in reviewing QC instruments like HPLC, UV- Visible Spectrophotometer, dissolution apparatus, GC Chromatography, IR Spectrophotometer, exposure to regulatory audits.
6) Designation: Executive / Sr Executive
Education: B.Sc / Diploma / B. E (Fire & Safety)
Experience: 6- 7 years of experience in handling all the Environment, Health and Safety related activity independently in a manufacturing plant.
7) Designation: Officer / Executive
Education: B.Com / B.Sc / M.Sc / B.Pharm
Experience: 3- 5 years of relevant, experience of working in pharmaceutical warehouse department, handling, RM & PM Dispensing, and good knowledge of QMS related to warehouse activities.
- Candidates with sound exposure of working in injectable setup, cGMP/GDP knowledge will be preferred
- Interested candidates may walk-in with their updated CV, passport size photo and latest Annual CTC break up details
- All the candidates interested to attend the walk-in are requested to take adequate COVID-19 precautionary measures and present 2nd dose COVID19 vaccination certificate on arrival.
- Those who are unable to attend the walk-in may mail their updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that Zydus does not hire consultants/agents who promise interviews/jobs for monetary consideration/registration fees. Beware of such fraudulent calls.
Cadila Healthcare Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India primarily engaged in the manufacture of generic drugs. It ranked 100th in the Fortune India 500 list in 2020.