Zydus Hospira Oncology Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2022 .Zydus Hospira Oncology Pvt Ltd Notification full details below..Intrested and eligible candidates can Send Resume.Zydus Hospira Oncology Private Limited (ZHOPL) is a 50-50 % joint venture (JV) company between Zydus Lifesciences Ltd. (ZLL), India and Hospira Australia Pty. Ltd. A Pfizer Company. The company is the manufacturing base for a defined range of oncology (cancer treatment) formulations, namely cytotoxic injectable. ZHOPL has set up a manufacturing plant in Pharmez (SEZ), Pharma specific SEZ near Ahmedabad.
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – QA Production QMS (Injectable)
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Pharmacy
- Experienced: 6 to 8 year(s) of experience
- Salary: ₹ 6,50,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Zydus Hospira Oncology Pvt Ltd Hiring For Assistant Manager – QA Production QMS (Injectable) !
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Address :Brijal Sabalpara Senior Executive – Talent Acquisition Human resources Zydus Hospira Oncology Pvt. Ltd. (JV of Zydus & Hospira a Pfizer company) Plot No. 3, Pharmez-SEZ, N.H. No. 8A, Matoda, Sanand, Dist.: Ahmedabad 382 213
- Post of date:02/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Change Control Management which include
To prepare and review the proposed change and impact assessment carried out from Cross Functional Team (CFT).
To finalize the category of the change/s assigned by user through proper evaluation with regulatory department.
Call a meeting with CFT and Initiator for finalization of assessment for change control package.
To evaluate and approve/reject/cancel the proposed changes.
To notify the initiator and relevant department for further information that is identified during the review, if any.
To give post approval based on the evaluation by functional departments and external partner.
Risk Assessment Management which include
- Prepare draft Risk Assessment in consultation with team members
- Risk identification, analysis, evaluation, control strategy and review
CAPA Management which include
- To identify the issue that requires a CAPA and bring to the attention of an Area Supervisor, Manager or Quality Assurance.
- To initiate the CAPA with justified date with respect to risk of product till implementation.
- To assist or be the responsible person regarding the implementation of Corrective and Preventive actions.
- To initiate the effectiveness plan for the CAPA, as and when required
- To ensure the timely implementation and closure of the CAPA and effectiveness plan (Implements the CAPA plan) and submit to QA.
- To complete the extension of the CAPA when required.
- To approve implementation of CAPA
- To manage reprocess and rework activity.
- To follow the Good Documentation Practices (GDP) for all required GXP documents.
- To ensure highest level of integrity.
- In case of any abnormality found / observed, immediately escalate / inform it to immediate supervisor or HR Department.
- Entry and tracking in hard and soft copy for all QMS document.
- To do the gap assessment against the Pfizer document and any regulatory guideline and observation.