Zydus Hospira Oncology Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2022 .Zydus Hospira Oncology Pvt Ltd Notification full details below..Intrested and eligible candidates can Send Resume.Zydus Hospira Oncology Private Limited (ZHOPL) is a 50-50 % joint venture (JV) company between Zydus Lifesciences Ltd. (ZLL), India and Hospira Australia Pty. Ltd. A Pfizer Company. The company is the manufacturing base for a defined range of oncology (cancer treatment) formulations, namely cytotoxic injectable. ZHOPL has set up a manufacturing plant in Pharmez (SEZ), Pharma specific SEZ near Ahmedabad.
- Post Name: SENIOR EXECUTIVE – CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- Experienced: 2 to 3 year(s) of experience
- Salary: ₹ 2,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Zydus Hospira Oncology Pvt Ltd !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Address :Zydus Hospira Oncology Pvt. Ltd. (JV of Zydus & Hospira a Pfizer company) Plot No. 3, Pharmez-SEZ, N.H. No. 8A, Matoda, Sanand, Dist.: Ahmedabad 382 213 Desk: +91-2717-663114 | email@example.com
- Post of date:15/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
1. Problem Solving & Process Analysis
- To support different departments for problem solving using DMAIC approach.
- To Measure current processes to identify opportunities to reduce variability and waste(Lean) by reducing cycle time, reducing waste, increasing capacity, improving quality/compliance and communication to ensure continuous process improvements with measurable financial results.
- To set-up systems in place to ensure solutions implemented are standardized and continue to deliver the expected outcomes over a period of time.
2. Strategy Deployment
- Set up monitoring mechanism as well as communication and escalations systems at different tier levels to ensure the site goals are achieved.
3. IMEx Deployment
- To deploy IMEx model at site as per the pre-defined timelines.
4. Learning Transfer & Network Integration
- Trains/coaches others in the organization in OE principles, M1 concepts, Lean tools and skills.
- Collaborates with Operational Excellence practitioners from other Pfizer sites within the site network to share and replicate best practices and key OE learnings.
5. Process Measurement & Improvement
- To measure the process periodically to identify trends in quantitative data and draw business conclusions.
- To use data & identify business opportunities and make business cases.
6. Cost Optimization Programs
- To identify the areas for cost optimization at site to achieve targeted results in collaboration with departmental teams.