Zydus Group is inviting applicants for the position of Operation/Manufacturing Excellence for Ahmedabad & Vadodara location
• Industry Preferred – Pharma/Lifesciences/OTC/FMCG/Devices/Chemicals
• Department – Operational Excellence
• Job Location – Ahmedabad
• Designation – Up to Deputy Manager
• Six Sigma Certification – Green Belt/Black Belt from premium institute/organization
• Experience – 7-12 Years
Inviting Candidates from -MBA Operations/MTech- (2017-2022): NITIE/ BITS PILANI/ NIT Raipur, Jaipur, Rourkela, Trichy/ NIRMA/ VIT/ MIT/ PDPU/ PDEU/IIT KGP, Kanpur, Dhanbad, Madras, Bombay, Delhi
Incumbent should be well versed with – Analytical skills, Collaboration, Strong leadership qualities, Excellent Interpersonal & Communication, Result oriented & Good presentation skills
1. Should drive manufacturing/operation excellence program at organization level from Strategy deployment to sustainable deliberate improvement at every dimension of Business.
2. Predictive analytics improvement of operational parameters like Yield, cycle time, equipment efficiency, Process Cycle Efficiency, CPP trending etc.
3. Leading the OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency) program for the formulation plants to diagnose and identify opportunities to improve OEE.
4. Should be the Architect for Lean Six Sigma framework.
5. Developed strategic business plan and develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and machines.
6. Having experience in Process capability Improvement, DMAIC/8D methodology, Statistical analysis and other Operational Excellence tools. Should be acquainted with application like Minitab ®, Visio and Quality Companion.
7. Coordinator for Continuous improvement projects within organization.
Share your profiles on “Bhaskar.N.Gupta@zyduslife.com“ & mention subject line as “Naukri- Operational Excellence/Manufacturing Excellence “