Zydus Lifesciences Ltd Walk In Interview 2023 . Zydus Lifesciences Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.The Zydus Group with an overarching purpose of empowering people with freedom to live healthier and more fulfilled lives, is an innovative, global lifesciences company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of healthcare therapies.
- Department: Quality Excellence professional
- Qualification: B. Pharma / M. Pharma
- Experienced:10-15 years
Job Description: Greetings from Zydus Lifesciences Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad,Gujarat
- Post of date:08/07/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
We are looking for Quality Excellence professional for our OSD Based Manufacturing Facility based out of Ahmedabad
1.Support the Quality Excellence Program Lead in overall planning and execution.
2. Collaborate with site leadership team to ensure that a detailed project plan is put in place for monitoring of Quality Excellence interventions at site including culture survey, circle governance and circle members trainings.
3. Liaise with the site head of allocated sites to plan and roll out best practices campaign on the shop floor targeted at improving frontline engagement.
4. Work with nominated Quality Excellence team members (mentors, implementation champions & circle reps) to drive idea implementation & verification through cross functional engagement at allocated sites.
5. Facilitate governance framework to support program execution and ensure that the progress is reviewed periodically at allocated sites and with the Quality Excellence Lead.
6. Maintain oversight of the overall program progress and provide visibility of key program related highlights/ achievements and risks to site heads of allocated sites and Quality Excellence Lead time to time.
7. Engage with the allocated sites to facilitate debottlenecking of key issues impacting program progress.
8. Work with corporate communication team to develop content for program related communication including Rewards & Recognition initiatives.
9. Collate learning from the sites and ensure that any identified best practices are shared across the network.
- The candidate should have good communication skills
- The candidate should have Knowledge of Operations , Process & System.
- The person should have good interpersonal skills
Interested Candidate please share resume at firstname.lastname@example.org