Zydus Lifesciences Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 . Zydus Lifesciences Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Zydus Lifesciences Limited (Formerly known as Cadila Healthcare Limited), a leading Indian Pharmaceutical company is a fully integrated, global healthcare provider. With in-depth domain expertise in the field of healthcare, it has strong capabilities across the spectrum of the pharmaceutical value chain. From formulations to active pharmaceutical ingredients and animal healthcare products to wellness products.
- Post Name: Greenfield, formulation manufacturing
- Qualification: B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Pharma in Any Specialization,Diploma in Any Specialization/MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
- Experienced: 5 to 10 year(s) of experience
- Salary: ₹ 5,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
- Openings: 20
Job Description: Greetings from Zydus Lifesciences Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Post of date:10/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk-in Interview Details
Interview Date –13/11/22 (Sunday)
Time –09.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
- Technical Assistant (Operator) Diploma / D. Pharma with 4 to 10 years of relevant experience in operating Machines for Bottle packing (CVC200BPM) line. Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment. Monitor equipment performances and breakdown, maintain yield and productivity as per process instruction. Receive, arrange, store and maintain the material movement of Packaging material.
- Executive to Dy. Manager B.Pharm graduate with 5 to 12 years of experience in handling of Packing activities. Perform packing line clearance, supervise operation, cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items, Track and Trace (OPTEL) as well as Visual Inspection. Handling of qualification activities. Initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). Prepare SOPs and GMP documents. Perform SAP transactions as per requirement and accountable for yield and productivity.
- Technical Assistant (Operator) Diploma /ITI/ B.Sc with 5 to 12 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical formulation warehousing operations viz; ASRS , Dispensing, Receipt & Dispatch activity.
- Executive to Dy. Manager B. Pharm / B.Sc./M.Sc. graduate with 5 to 12 years of experience in handling of warehousing activities. Exposure of handling RM, PM & FG Dispensing operations. Good knowledge of QMS area , equipment qualification related activities and Work exposure in ASRS .Well versed with SAP WMS knowledge . Having exposure with respect to USFDA / MHRA and other regulatory audits.
For all the positions, it is essential for candidates to have exposure in regulatory requirements of documentation and cGMP/GLP. Interested candidates please Walk-in for an interview along-with their updated CVs, Salary proof and relevant documents as per the schedule. Candidate not able to attend the Walk-in may share their resume at email@example.com.