Zydus Lifesciences Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 . Zydus Lifesciences Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Zydus Lifesciences Limited (Formerly known as Cadila Healthcare Limited), a leading Indian Pharmaceutical company is a fully integrated, global healthcare provider. With in-depth domain expertise in the field of healthcare, it has strong capabilities across the spectrum of the pharmaceutical value chain. From formulations to active pharmaceutical ingredients and animal healthcare products to wellness products.
- Post Name: Officer-Sr. Executive – Quality Assurance (IPQA)/Plant Operator-Injectable Production/Officer-Executive-Injectable Production
- Qualification: B. Pharm/ M. Pharm/ITI
- Experienced: 1 to 6 year(s) of experience
- Openings: 15
- Contact – Vinod Prajapati (6358855193)
Job Description: Greetings from Zydus Lifesciences Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Post of date:11/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk-in Interview Details
Interview Date –20th November
Time –9.30 AM – 4.30 PM
We are recruiting for our Injectable Formulation Manufacturing plant located at Ahmedabad (SEZ).
- Officer-Sr. Executive – Quality Assurance (IPQA) B. Pharm/ M. Pharm with 2 to 8 Years of relevant experience of IPQA and manufacturing QMS related activities in Injectable Manufacturing facilities.
- Plant Operator-Injectable Production- ITI with 2 to 5 Years of experience in Injectable manufacturing operations. Should have operational experience of Aseptic filling, Vial washing, Autoclave, Capping machine, Lyophilizer, Vial leak testing machine and auto visual inspection machine.
- Officer-Executive-Injectable Production- B. Pharm / M. Pharm with 2 to 5 years of experience in supervising and controlling production areas like Aseptic Filling, Vial Washing, Autoclave, Lyophilizer, Visual Inspection. Should have knowledge of QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation).
Desired Candidate Profile
For all the positions, it is essential for candidates to have exposure in pharmaceutical company (Injectable plant) and regulatory requirements of documentation and cGMP/GLP.