Zydus Lifesciences Ltd Walk In Interview 2023 . Zydus Lifesciences Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.The Zydus Group with an overarching purpose of empowering people with freedom to live healthier and more fulfilled lives, is an innovative, global lifesciences company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of healthcare therapies.
- Department: Quality Control OSD & Aerosol (Analyst)/Warehouse/Production- Non OSD (Transdermal)/Packing- Bottle/Blister/Production- Tablet/ Capsule
- Qualification: ITI/ Diploma/B. Sc. / B. Pharm /M. Pharm
- Experienced:03- 7 years
- Salay: ₹ 3-7 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: Greetings from Zydus Lifesciences Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Post of date:09/05/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
14th May, 9.00 AM – 3.00 PM
Hotel MG Regency National Highway 21-A, Sarajmajra, Baddi- 173205
Production- Tablet/ Capsule:
- Officer/ Executive: B. Pharm /M. Pharm with 3 – 7 Years of experience in Tablet/ Capsule department with experience in Gelatin preparation with overall understanding of gelatin process, Encapsulation, Granulation, Compression, Coating, Inspection. Responsible to plan for the manufacturing of batches in coordination with PPMC. To monitor line clearance, cleaning of equipment, instrument, auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities.
- Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant: ITI / Diploma having 3 – 12 Years of experience in operating machines like Encapsulation machines (Bochang, Changsung, KDE, GIC, Gamma ACG), imprinting, Visual Inspection, Granulation (ACG, Glatt, Tapasya, GEA), Wurster Coater (ACG, Glatt, Anish), Fitzpatrick Roll Compactor, Compression machines (Fette, Korsch), Coating machines (Glatt, ACG, Ganson). Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items.
- Officer/ Executive: B. Sc. / B. Pharm having 3 – 7 Years of supervising and controlling Bottle / Blister Packing areas. To monitor line clearance, cleaning of equipment, instrument, auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities.
- Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant: ITI / Diploma having 3 – 12 Years of experience in operating machines like CVC Bulk Packing, Sachet Packing, Blister Packing Machines (BQS, ACG, PamPac). Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items.
Production- Non OSD (Transdermal):
- Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant: ITI / Diploma with 3 – 12 Years of experience in Production department. Candidates having exposure to machine operation activity for External Preparation which includes Cream, Ointment, Lotion, Patches, ODF, and MDS are preferred.
- Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant – Dispensing: ITI/ Diploma/ B.Sc. with 2- 7 years of experience in handling warehouse activities like dispensing, raw material, Packaging material, Finish goods of Oral Solid dosage, online documentation and reconciliation of materials. Experience in handling physical stock verification. Experience in SAP is preferable.
Quality Control OSD & Aerosol (Analyst)
- Officer to Sr. Executive: B.Sc. /B. Pharm/M.Sc. with 2 to 6 years of experience on analytical instruments like HPLC, Dissolution apparatus, UV Visible Spectrometer. Candidate may also have exposure of wet Analysis, assay, content uniformity, organic impurities for release and stability testing of Oral Solid Dosage form & Aerosol/Nasal.