Zydus Lifesciences Ltd Walk In Interview 2023 . Zydus Lifesciences Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Zydus Lifesciences Limited (Formerly known as Cadila Healthcare Limited), a leading Indian Pharmaceutical company is a fully integrated, global healthcare provider.
- Department: Production- Tablet/ Capsule/Packing- Bottle/Blister/Production- Non OSD (Transdermal)/Warehouse/Engineering/Quality Assurance (IPQA)/Quality Control OSD & Aerosol (Analyst)
- Qualification: Bsc/B. Pharm / M.Sc. / M. Pharm/B.E / B. Tech/ITI/ Diploma
- Experienced: 3-8 Years
- Salary: 3.5-8 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: Greetings from Zydus Lifesciences Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Post of date:12/04/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
16th April, 9.00 AM – 4.00 PM
Enrise By Sayaji, Rau, Indore, 27/1, 27/2, Village Pigdambar,Rau, Tehsil Mhow, A.B. Road, Indore – 453331, M.P., India
Production- Tablet/ Capsule:
- Officer/ Executive: B. Pharm /M. Pharm with 3 – 7 Years of experience in Tablet/ Capsule department with experience in Gelatin preparation with overall understanding of Soft gelatin process, Encapsulation, Granulation, Compression, Coating, Inspection. Responsible to plan for the manufacturing of batches in coordination with PPMC. To monitor line clearance, cleaning of equipment, instrument, auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities.
- Operator – Technical Assistant: Diploma having 3 – 12 Years of experience in operating machines like Encapsulation machines (Bochang, Changsung, KDE, GIC, Gamma ACG), imprinting, Visual Inspection, Granulation (ACG, Glatt, Tapasya, GEA), Wurster Coater (ACG, Glatt, Anish), Fitzpatrick Roll Compactor, Compression machines (Fette, Korsch), Coating machines (Glatt, ACG, Ganson). Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items.
- Officer/ Executive: B. Sc. / B. Pharm having 3 – 7 Years of supervising and controlling Bottle / Blister Packing areas. To monitor line clearance, cleaning of equipment, instrument, auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities.
- Operator – Technical Assistant: Diploma having 3 – 12 Years of experience in operating machines like CVC Bulk Packing, Sachet Packing, Blister Packing Machines (BQS, ACG, PamPac). Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items.
Production- Non OSD (Transdermal):
- Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant: ITI / Diploma with 3 – 12 Years of experience in Production department. Candidates having exposure to machine operation activity for External Preparation which includes Cream, Ointment, Lotion, Patches, ODF, and MDS are preferred.
- Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant – Dispensing: ITI/ Diploma/ B.Sc. with 2- 7 years of experience in handling warehouse activities like dispensing, raw material, Packaging material, Finish goods of Oral Solid dosage, online documentation and reconciliation of materials. Experience in handling physical stock verification. Experience in SAP is preferable.
- Executive/ Sr. Executive: B.E / B. Tech with 4- 8 years of experience in scheduling and execution of preventive maintenance activities of OSD equipment, HVAC + BMS Operations, Installation and Upgradation. Scheduling and execution of preventive maintenance, instrumentation and In-house Calibration as well as external calibration activities. Maintenance of Air Compressor, Chiller and Water system. Knowledge of PLC, SCADA, HMI required.
- Manager- Instrumentation: B.E /B. Tech (Instrumentation) with 14 to 18 years of experience in process instruments like RTD, Thermos Couple, Pressure Transmitters, Level Transmitters, Flow meters. Strong knowledge of HMI /SCADA, Communication / Server Network Protocols, Profibus, Profinet, Modbus etc. Proficient in programming / commissioning/ Debugging of PLC.
- Technician: Diploma/ITI with 3- 12 years of experience in Plant Maintenance, Fitter, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Engineering Stores and HVAC validation /Chiller/BMS Operator. Experience in Preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance of OSD Plant equipment, Troubleshooting of Mechanical and Electrical problems. Experience in Instrument and Calibration of OSD Plant Equipment. Knowledge and Experience of Instrument Sensors, PLC, HML, SCADA, and experience in Calibration activity.
Quality Assurance (IPQA)
- Officer to Assistant Manager: B. Pharm / M.Sc. / M. Pharm with 2 to 8 years of experience of IPQA and manufacturing/packing QMS related activities in Oral Solid Dosage Form (Tablets/Capsules/Soft Gelatin Capsules/Pellet Dosage form) Manufacturing facilities.
Quality Control OSD & Aerosol (Analyst)
- Officer to Assistant Manager: B.Sc. /B. Pharm/M.Sc. with 3 to 8 years of experience on analytical instruments like HPLC, Dissolution apparatus, UV Visible Spectrometer. Candidate may also have exposure of wet Analysis, assay, content uniformity, organic impurities for release and stability testing of Oral Solid Dosage form & Aerosol/Nasal.