Zydus Lifesciences Walk In Interview 2022 . Zydus Lifesciences Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Zydus Lifesciences Limited (Formerly known as Cadila Healthcare Limited), a leading Indian Pharmaceutical company is a fully integrated, global healthcare provider. With in-depth domain expertise in the field of healthcare, it has strong capabilities across the spectrum of the pharmaceutical value chain.
- Post Name: Production,Engineering,Quality Control,Analyst,Production Supervisor,Technician Plant Maintenance,Technician Calibration & Instrumentation
- Qualification: B.Pharm / M.Sc / B.Sc / M.Pharm / ITI/Diploma
- Experienced: 2-7 yrs
- Openings: 20
Job Description: Zydus Lifesciences Hiring For Production,Engineering,Quality Control,Analyst,Production Supervisor,Technician Plant Maintenance,Technician Calibration & Instrumentation !
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Date: 13/08/2022
- Time:–09.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
- Venue:Zydus Lifesciences ltd. (Zydus Technologies) (Formerly known as Cadila Healthcare Limited) Plot No. – 1/B, Pharmez – SEZ, Special Economic Zone, NH-8A, Matoda, Sanand, Ahmedabad – 382213. India.
- Post of date:10/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Production Supervisor: B. Pharm / M. Pharm with 2-7 Years of experience in Production department. Candidate should have exposure to shop floor production activity for External Preparation which includes Cream, Ointment, Lotion, Patches, ODF, and MDS as well as documentation knowledge.
- Technician Plant Maintenance: ITI / Diploma with 4-8 years of Experience in Plant maintenance / Pharmaceutical equipment maintenance. Candidates should have exposure in Break Down maintenance and Preventive Maintenance.
- Technician Calibration & Instrumentation: ITI / Diploma with 3-6 years of experience in Planning, Scheduling and execution of calibration activity and should have knowledge of instruments like sensors, Controllers, machine operation, PLC, HMI and SCADA.
Quality Control Department :
- Analyst: B. Pharm / B.Sc. / M.Sc. with 3-6 years of hands-on experience in qualification of analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, dissolution apparatus and UV visible spectrometer. Candidates should also have experience in GMP compliance and self-inspection of analytical labs, document review and finished product release in LIMS. Candidates should also have exposure of OMS trending for Lab review of various types of reports and protocols.