Zydus Lifesciences Limited Walk In Interview 2022 B.pharma,M.pharma,M.sc,B.sc,Diploma,ITI,B.tech for QA/QC/Production/Engineering/Warehouse At Ahmedabad . Zydus Lifesciences Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: QA/QC/Production/Engineering/Warehouse
- Qualification: B.pharma,M.pharma,M.sc,B.sc,Diploma,ITI,B.tech
- Experienced:04 to 9 years
- Salary: 5,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Zydus Lifesciences Limited Hiring For QA/QC/Production/Engineering/Warehouse !
- Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Walk In Date:22nd May 2022
- Time:09:30 AM – 06:00 PM
- Venue:Hotel Grace Majestic, Next to KTC MARGO, Collectorate, Fatorda, Margao, Goa 403602
- Post of date:17/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Sr. Executive – Dy. Manager – Quality Assurance (IPQA / Qualification/QMS) B. Pharm / M.Sc. / M. Pharm with 4 to 8 Years of relevant experience of IPQA and manufacturing QMS related activities in Oral Solid Dosage Manufacturing facilities.
- Executive – Asst. Manager – Quality Control (Microbiology) B. Sc. / M.Sc. with (Microbiology) with 3 to 7 years hands-on experience of microbiological analysis like Sterility testing, B.E.T., M.L.T., water analysis, should have knowledge of Environmental monitoring etc.
- Executive – Asst. Manager – Quality Control (Analyst) B.Sc. /B. Pharm/M.Sc. with 3 to 7 years hands-on experience on analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, Dissolution apparatus, UV Visible Spectrometer. Candidate may also have exposure of weight Analysis, Stability Studies, for Oral Solid Dosage form.
1. Technical Assistant (Operator) – OSD Production Diploma Engineer / Pharmacy having 5 to 10 Years of experience in operating machines like Granulation (ACG, Glatt, Tapasya, GEA), Wurster Coater (ACG, Glatt, Anish), Fitzpatrick Roll Compactor, Compression machines (Fette, Korsch), ACG Encapsulation machine, Coating machines (Glatt, ACG, Ganson),Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items.
2. • Executive to Manager OSD Production B. Pharm / M.Pharm with 4 to15 years of experience in supervising and controlling production areas like Granulation, Compression, Coating, Inspection, Packing. Responsible to plan for the manufacturing of batches in coordination with PPMC. To monitor line clearance, cleaning of equipment, instrument, auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities.
1. Technician- Engineering Diploma/ITI with 3 to 8 years of experience in HVAC + BMS, HT, LT panels routine Operations, experience in Operations of Air Compressor, Chiller and Water system. Experience in OSD Process Equipment Maintenance. Experience in Instrument Sensors controls, Machine Operation, PLC, HML, SCADA, and experience in Calibration activity.
2. Senior Executive to Manager Engineer B.E / B.Tech with 4 to 15 years of experience in Scheduling and execution of preventive maintenance activities of OSD equipment , HVAC + BMS Operations, Installation and Upgradation. Scheduling and execution of preventive maintenance and In-house Calibration as well as external calibration activities. Maintenance of Air Compressor, Chiller and Water system. Knowledge of PLC,SCADA, HLM required.
1. • Technical Assistant (Operator) -Diploma ITI with 4 to10 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical warehousing operations viz; receipt, storage, dispensing and handling of materials.
• Assistant Manager to Dy. Manager – B.Sc. / B. Pharm graduate with 5 to 15 years of experience in handling of warehousing activities. Exposure of handling Raw Material, Packing Material and dispensing activities. Good knowledge of QMS and area and equipment qualification related activities. Well versed with SAP knowledge of MM module with WMS. Handling of expired, rejected, non-moving and obsolete inventory. Skill for handling of manpower. Having exposure with respect to USFDA/MHRA and other regulatory audits.
For all the positions, it is essential for candidates to have exposure in pharmaceutical company and regulatory requirements of documentation and cGMP/GLP.
Interested candidates may Walk-in for an interview along-with their updated CVs, Salary Slip and relevant documents as per the schedule.
The Zydus Group with an overarching purpose of empowering people with freedom to live healthier and more fulfilled lives, is an innovative, global lifesciences company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of healthcare therapies.