Zydus Lifesciences Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 . Zydus Lifesciences Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Zydus Lifesciences Limited (Formerly known as Cadila Healthcare Limited), a leading Indian Pharmaceutical company is a fully integrated, global healthcare provider. With in-depth domain expertise in the field of healthcare, it has strong capabilities across the spectrum of the pharmaceutical value chain.
- Post Name: Senior Executive to Dy. Manager – (IPQA / Qualification/QMS)/Technical Assistant (Operator) /Assistant Manager to Dy. Manager /Technical Assistant (Operator)/Technical Assistant (Dispensing) /Executive to Manager/Assistant Manager to Dy. Manager (Dispensing)
- Department: Quality Assurance/Warehouse/Production
- Qualification: ITI / Diploma/B. Pharm / M. Pharm / B. Sc / M.sc
- Experienced: 05- 10 yrs
Job Description: Greetings from Zydus Lifesciences Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- salary: ₹ 5,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
- Openings: 20
- Post of date:20/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
We are recruiting for our Greenfield, formulation manufacturing plant located at Ahmedabad.
- Date: 25th September 2022/ Sunday
- Location: Hyderabad
- Timings: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Venue: Hotel Aditya Park, Aditya Trade Center, Satyam Theatre Rd, opp. Aster Prime Hospital, Kumar Basti, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500038
Following are the departments for which interviews would be conducted
- Senior Executive to Dy. Manager – (IPQA / Qualification/QMS): B. Pharm / M.Sc. / M. Pharm with 3 to 7 Years of relevant experience of IPQA and manufacturing QMS related activities in Oral Solid.
- Technical Assistant (Operator) Diploma /ITI with 4 to12 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical formulation warehousing operations viz; ASRS (Automated storage and retrieval system) , Receipt & Dispatch activity.
- Assistant Manager to Dy. Manager B.Sc./M.Sc. / B. Pharm graduate with 5 to 15 years of experience in handling of warehousing activities. Exposure of handling RM, PM & FG operations. Good knowledge of QMS area , equipment qualification related activities and Work exposure in ASRS (Automated storage and retrieval system) .Well versed with SAP WMS knowledge . Having exposure with respect to USFDA / MHRA and other regulatory audits.
- Technical Assistant (Operator) – Diploma Engineer / Pharmacy having 5 to 10 Years of experience in operating machines like Granulation (ACG, Glatt, Tapasya, GEA), Wurster Coater (ACG, Glatt, Ohara, Anish), Fitzpatrick Roll Compactor, Compression machines (Fette, Korsch), Encapsulation machine, Coating machines (Glatt, ACG, Ganson), Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items.
- Technical Assistant (Dispensing) – Diploma /ITI with 4 to12 years of relevant experience in Raw material Dispensing Activities.
- Executive to Manager B. Pharm / M.Pharm with 4 to15 years of experience in supervising and controlling production areas like Granulation, Compression and Coating. Responsible to plan for the manufacturing of batches in coordination with PPMC. To monitor line clearance, cleaning of equipment, instrument, auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities. Exposure to regulatory audit is must.
- Assistant Manager to Dy. Manager (Dispensing) B.Sc. /M.sc/ B. Pharm graduate with 5 to 15 years of experience in handling of all Raw Material Dispensing operations. Well versed with SAP WMS , QMS , Qualification & MES / Automated Dispensing System. Having exposure to USFDA / MHRA and other regulatory audits.
For all the positions, it is essential for candidates to have exposure in regulatory requirements of documentation and cGMP/GLP. Interested candidates please Walk-in for an interview along-with their updated Resume, Salary proof and relevant documents as per the schedule. Candidate not able to attend the Walk-in may share their resume at email@example.com (Production and Warehouse) & Shiju.P.firstname.lastname@example.org (Quality Assurance).