Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2022.Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.).
- Post Name: Core SFDC
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate
- Experienced:04 – 9 years
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description: Cognizant we believe you could make the impossible possible. You could shape up bold new future. !
Important Details :
- Location: Kolkata, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Chennai, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post of date:07/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Cognizant provides equal opportunity. Join our team and together we can engineer impact.
Inviting applications for below skill sets for exciting journey.
Technology: Core Salesforce Developer
Skills: SFDC, LWC (Lightning Web Component), Aura, Integration
Experience: 3 – 13 Years
Job location: PAN India
Mode Of selection: Virtual Technical Discussion
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 3+ years of experience developing Core SFDC technologies and frameworks.
- Expertise developing & Implementing LWC, AURA (Min 2 Year)
- Should have Integration experience with API
- Exposure to Apex, Batch, Trigger
- Strong agile/scrum development experience.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player & Mentor the teams if required.
- Client & BU handling experience is an advantage.
Also please share below details, if interested with updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Primary Email Id:
- Alternate Email Id:
- Overall yrs. of exp:
- Relevant Exp in LWC / Aura / : –
- Integration Exp (Mandatory)
- Skill combinations worked:
- Current company:
- CCTC: –
- ECTC: –
- Notice Period: –
- Highest Education:
- Current & Preferred location:
- Availability for virtual discussion on 12 Sep 22 Saturday (Timings 9 AM to 5 PM):