Colgate-Palmolive Recruitment 2021.Colgate-Palmolive Notification full detailes below.Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate – Regulatory Affairs
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- Experienced:1 Years
- Location:Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Openings: NA
Note:If Intrested Candiadtes Send Resume Below Email id.
Job Description: Hiring For Associate – Regulatory Affairs in Colgate-Palmolive! If Intrested Candiadtes Send Resume Below Email id Application_Accommodation@colpal.com
- Work closely and support Regional Regulatory Affairs programs and activities for new product registration and life-cycle management of CP portfolio. Including and not limited to, product renewals, variations, notifications and/or new license applications.
- Support the regulatory strategy defined at Regional and/or Global level, and report regularly the progress to Regional RA Department with relevant important metrics. Particularly in terms of timelines, status of encouraging data required from other functions and dossier preparation.
- Compile documents and data required for high quality and successful submissions, license renewals and annual registrations, and maintenance of product registration dossiers for authorities.
- Work with the Regional Department in preparing submissions to Proficient Authorities and Notified Bodies, ensuring timely approval of new products and life-cycle submissions.
- Notify Regional Manager of upcoming renewals and commitments promptly and inform the tracking of outstanding documentation
- Upload and publish electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD) sequences for medicinal products. Work closely with Global and European functions to acquire the relevant documents and information for product dossiers.
- Assist in the preparation of Regulatory Standard Operation Procedures, and in keeping track of revision dates. Handle the distribution lists of SOP and the archiving in the documentation system (DMS).
- Ensure accurate electronic archiving of all documents submitted to and received from Proficient Authorities and Notified Bodies. As well as accurate and timely data update of regulatory compliance databases and tool for assigned products.
- Assist the Regional RA Managers in the review of list of ingredients for labeling purposes (eg. INCI and INDI), & also assist them with artwork review and approval.
- Track Proficient Authority websites and databases for news related to new product registrations and parallel imports from competition.
Assist Regional Regulatory team to deliver and handle RA assessment, deliver Regulatory training and contribute to the Regulatory training plan and modules & assist in regulatory assessments in regulatory due diligences. Also, ensure participation in key meetings for the regulatory function and provide timely feedback.
Internal clients and partners such as the Regulatory Affairs Team in the EU region, Department/Section Managers, Professional and Technical staff. Also, Peers in other Functions (Primarily Regulatory and Technology team but may also include other functions such as Quality, Marketing in the client locations)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Life Sciences or relevant education. Advanced degree preferred. Minimum 1 yr. of working experience in regulatory affairs, quality or product development in pharmaceutical, medical devices or similar FMCG/CPG companies.
- Understanding of registration and regulatory requirements in European countries. Knowledge of industry practices, techniques and standards, experience with medicinal products and devices is an added advantage.
- Excellent digital literacy, working with electronic databases, eCTD software, MS Office applications. Also, Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional, Google Suite, SAP, DMS, and Authority Regulatory databases and portals for handling changes and submissions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good planning and organizing skills, ability to work under stress and meet timelines. Proficiency in spoken and written English. Additional language expertise such as French or German is an advantage.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online