Deloitte Hiring 2022 Graduation/Post Graduation for Human Capital – Health Actuarial – Analyst/Consultant At Hyderabad, Telangana, India . Deloitte Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Human Capital – Health Actuarial – Analyst/Consultant
- Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation
- Experienced: Fresher/Min 1 year
Job Description: Deloitte Hiring For Human Capital – Health Actuarial – Analyst/Consultant !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Post of date: 23/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
HUMAN CAPITAL- Health Actuarial
The Human Capital Offering Portfolio focuses on helping organizations manage and sustain their performance through their most important asset: their people. Centered on five core issues, this Portfolio signifies to the market that we see Human Capital as a topic critical to the C-Suite. As we go-to-market we will show our clients that we serve more than HR organizations – from the CEO to CFO, Risk Manager to Business Unit leader—and that we deliver on our issues and help create value for our clients.
Business Analyst/Consultant – Health Actuarial
Health actuarial business analyst/consultant will assist senior consultants, managers and senior actuaries in providing strategic, analytic and technical actuarial consulting services to health care and life science providers (e.g., health plans, providers, State governments, etc.). Consultants also provide advisory services related to health care and other benefit plan issues of mergers and acquisitions, governance and risk management, enterprise cost reduction efforts, and other transformational business initiatives. Our consultants are distinguished by their quality, their depth of experience, and their dedication to excellence.
Work you’ll do
The consultant or business analyst will assist in performing actuarial calculations to validate various actuarial results such as reserves and Health products rates
· Develop actuarially sound rates for various Health products
· Align provider contracting strategy with rating trends
· Perform analysis to help our clients reduce the health cost and improve their performance
· Price alternative plan designs and define product strategy
· Work with the team to develop actuarial models and calculate ROI for medical management and other health plan initiatives
· Prepare and review claims reserves in support of Deloitte & Touché audits of health care liabilities
· Oversee, prepare, and perform analyses for rate filings, including bid preparations
· Assist in training and supervision of staff
· Conduct other health actuarial consulting activities, as required
At Deloitte, our actuarial consultants provide a full-range of reserving and advisory services to our clients. We help our clients combine tax data, processes, technology, and people in new ways to uncover valuable business insights and arrive at smarter solutions to business challenges. Our team members work collaboratively and apply their specialized knowledge and experience to help clients navigate complex tax and financial reporting issues. We offer insights into their business practices and procedures and help them make informed decisions to enhance their business’ efficiencies.
The Organization Transformation practice is about transforming the organization (and the benefits providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This involves helping our clients move from where they are today to where they need to be in the future. It could include changing the organization’s culture, modernizing specific functions, re-designing the organization structure, and will require a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation. To enable our success, it will be critical to use data and insights to inform better ways of working together.
· Graduation/Post Graduation with mathematics/statistics or any subject with sizeable mathematical content
· Pursuing actuarial exams
· Fresher/Min 1 year of actuarial work experience in the US health care domain
· Able to work independently or in a team environment
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to program using SQL
· Extensive experience of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Prior experience training/reviewing work of entry level actuarial analysts
· Well organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
· Strong work ethics with a commitment to client service excellence
· Ability to actively contribute in the team, with various backgrounds, in a dynamic, complex and fast-paced environment
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.