Dr.Reddys Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products €“ Dr. Reddy€™s offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars and differentiated formulations. Dr.Reddy’s Laboratories Walk In Interview 2023.Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Lead Business Engagement and Analytics
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate/Any Doctorate
- Experienced:7 to 12 yrs
Job Description: Greeting from Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories !!!!
Important Details :
- Work Location: Hyderabad
- Post of date:13/07/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
We at Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories are looking for an exceptionally good talent for the role of “Business Engagement Lead (Lead SFE)” for Hyderabad location.
Job Title: Lead Business Engagement and Analytics
Reporting to: Head SFE
Summary of the Role:
- Create Business Value through transformation and creating solutions by combining data, design thinking, applied statistical methods (data modelling/ Ml) and tech.
- Data driven design for various GTM / product Initiatives (channel expansion, brand acquisitions., etc.)
- Drive companywide digital transformation touching 7,000+ field employees through problem identification, solution designing and implementation.
The incumbent will focus on a consulting and solution-oriented approach, developing strategies to identify and approach specific verticals/segments and lay down execution plans. In this role, you will need to build first in industry or best in class practices to enable sales transformation.
This is a critical role within DRL landscape, with purview and responsibilities covering both business and product GTM priorities. In this role, you will work closely with a range of internal stakeholders, including product designers, product managers, engineers, sales & marketing colleagues, and DRL leadership team. This role is set up for highly motivated individuals looking to expand their stakeholder management, data and analytics experience (statistical modelling) business transformation experience with opportunities to get deeply involved in Data & Analytics strategy and execution.
The incumbent will be responsible for
- Supporting Cluster Heads/Commercial Heads within GG India with data & analytics clustering, segmentation, exception analytics, brand effectiveness leveraging internal and external data to drive effective GTM / product strategies.
- Identify areas to create tangible business impact through defining new solutions/processes based on market fit, performing internal/market analyses, refining product use cases, characterizing user personas, evaluating the healthcare tech competitive landscape, and defining DRL sources of competitive differentiation.
- Spearhead product development, especially for early-stage concepts– this will include designing high-fidelity product wireframes, gathering market input to assess and refine product-market fit, and collaborating with application and platform product owners on product development sprints.
- Holistically support top priorities in product operations, such as internal problem-solving sessions, leadership review meetings, joint product, and go-to-market (GTM) sessions, and product demo refinement efforts.
- Closely engage the GTM (sales and marketing) in support of GTM efforts, including preparing internal sales pitches, facilitating internal sales enablement activities, supporting upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
– 1 OR 2 subordinates
– India Head
– Vertical Heads,
– Head Comm. Ex
– Head Marketing. Ex
– Head – Analytics &
– SF Design
– Head SF Ops
– Head – Finance
– Data & Analytics Partners
– Research firms
Education & Experience:
Engineering Graduate / MBA (Business Analytics, Marketing and Strategy) with a minimum of 6-10 years of exposure in Data analytics /Consultancy/ Strategy/ Pharma portfolio management
Ability to combine insights from multiple sources, comprehend and articulate key takeaways.
and learnings. In-depth understanding of the pharma business models sales & marketing.
process, market trends, project management, analytics.
- Business diagnostics and Analytics
- Working Knowledge of Statistics (Regression, Clustering, Decision Tree, etc.)
- Working Knowledge of Python / SFA / SQL (good to have), Advanced Excel, Power Bi (good to have)
- Project/program management skills, Market trends analysis and implications by triangulating internal and external data.
Interested candidates can email their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org