Heritage Foods Ltd Recruitment 2020.Heritage Foods Ltd Notification full detailes below.The Heritage Group, founded in the year 1992 by Mr. Nara Chandrababu Naidu, is one of the fastest growing Public Listed Companies in India, with six-business divisions-Dairy, Retail, Agri, Bakery, Renewable Energy and VetCa under its flagship Company Heritage Foods Limited.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Chemist
- Experienced: 2 to 3 Years
- Salary: 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Contact – 7670901355
Job Description: Hiring For Quality Chemist in Heritage Foods Ltd!
Position Brief: Responsible for entire Quality Assurance activities of the respective shift of plant with the support of Quality team members with an objective to timely achieve the specified Quality as per the Organisation requirement.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Ensure the Collection of RM Samples from all the Trucks at the gate itself.
2. Checks quality of RM at unloading point by taking samples at random.
3. Conducts physical and chemical analysis and gives clearance for unloading.
4. Analyse of RM samples in detail as per SOP and report to QA In-charge.
5. Analysis of FG time to time and reports to QA In-charge.
6. Clearance of quality of RM before Dumping.
7. Clearance of quality of FG at the end of each Shift.
8. Clearance of quality of FG at the time of dispatch.
9. Attend to quality complaints and conducts root cause analysis and reports to QA In-charge.
10. Collects feed samples from complaint material and analyse for critical nutrients and reports to QA In-charge.
11. Comply the documentation of all QA related records.
12. Reporting to QA In-charge.
Interested candidates can contact HR Prajith – 7670901355
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.