MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd Walk-in Interview 2021 M Pharma Pharmaceutics Fresher’s – 2019/2020/2021 Passed Out. for Executive Trainee / Executive / Senior Executive At R&D Center .MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Department : Formulation Research & Development ( FR&D – OSD )/Formulations IPM
- Post Name: Executive Trainee / Executive / Senior Executive
- Qualification: M Pharma Pharmaceutics Fresher’s – 2019/2020/2021 Passed Out.
- Experience:0 –6 years of experience
Job Description: MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd Hiring For Executive Trainee / Executive / Senior Executive !
Important Details :
- Location: R&D Center
- Post of date: 09/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Walk-in Interview Executive Trainee / Executive / Senior Executive , MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd
- Date :12.11.2021 ( Friday) Interview Time : 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM
- Venue :MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., MSN R&D center, Pashamylaram, Isnapur, Patancheru, Sangareddy 040-30438786 Work Location : MSN R&D Center , Pashamylaram.(view on Map)
1 ) Candidate Should have minimum 0 to 6 years of experience in formulation development of solid oral dosage form for regulated market such as USA and Europe. Candidate should have exposure in handling various dosage forms such as tablets and capsules with exposure of scale up activities. Exposure to preparation documents such as MFR, BMR, PDR are consider as added advantage.
2 ) Candidate should have 0 to 6 years of experience in solid oral dosage forms for regulated market such as USA, Europe, Australia, etc.. He should have exposure in handling various dosage forms like tablets and capsules (ER/SR, IR). Experience in handling MUPS project is an added advantage. He should have exposure in designing strategies, DOE/QbD based development, data compilation and interpretation, basic knowledge about bio study evaluation, etc. Should have scale up exposure for regulated markets and should have appropriate knowledge about regulated market requirement. Should have exposure in preparing and reviewing documents like PDR, MFR, BMR, etc. Supervising and knowledge about handling regulatory queries will be an added advantage
3 ) should have 0- 6 yrs experience in FR&D (solids) should have knowledge in QbD & DoE & its application in Formulation Development. should have knowledge on regulatory guidance.
Walk-In Interviews For Executive Trainee in Intellectual Property Management ( I P M ) Department in API & Formulation – R&D Center.
Job Description: Formulations IPM
- Identification/Selection of molecules for development
- Preparing Patent Clearance Reports
- Preparing Preliminary Patent Assessment Reports
- Searching for patents equivalents and their legal status for various country databases
- Patent Monitoring
- Infringement analysis
- Patents searching for formulation projects
- Preparation of IPR Assessment reports
- FTO & Infringement Analysis
- New Product Evaluations
- Patent Strategies for Orange Book Patents
- Identifying opportunities for early market entry by making strategies
- To frame launch timelines of products for various countries by reviewing the patent landscape and analyzing IP of blocking patents for launch
- Preparing response to the queries raised by Business Development team.
- Drafting Patent Specifications
- Weekly updation of patents/publications
MSN Group is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Finished dosages in India.