Wipro Limited Recruitment Pharma Covigilance Associate Officer Apply Online Now : Wipro Limited Notification Announcement November 2019 Preferred B.Pharma in Pharmacy PG :M.Pharma in Pharmacy for the position of Pharma Covigilance Associate Officer At Delhi NCR. Please go throgh following summary of vacancy.Interested candidates may walk-in for selection as below Full Details and Apply Online.This is the One of the best company and this would be the Wonderful Opportunity.
Job Description:* Performing preliminary step of Pharma covigilance that case intake. * Doing research work on adverse events . * Verbal Probing for necessary information including but not limited to the adverse event(s), the patient’s medical history, – * Suspect product, concomitant drugs involved if any, and medication history of patient. * Respond to inquiries in a knowledgeable manner. * Receiving adverse drug reaction or adverse event information Medical coding of terms according to Med DRA.Note– Only registered Pharmacist can apply with license availability
- Post Name: Pharma Covigilance Associate Officer
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Pharmacy PG :M.Pharma in Pharmacy
- Experience:0 to 4 years
- Location: Delhi NCR
- Salary : ₹ 2,50,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.
- Opening Date:09-11-2019
- Venue Details:11th November – 15th November , 11 AM onwards A-23 MOHAN ESTATE INDUSTRIAL AREA, NEAR SARITA VIHAR METRO STATION, DELHI-110044 Contact – Neeraj Salariya
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- How to Apply:Read the detailed notification.If you are interested click on the apply online link given below.