Novartis Recruitment 2021.Novartis Notification full detailes below.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Scientist
- Education:MS in Pharmaceutics, Chemistry or equivalent with 4-6 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Experienced: 4-6 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Location: Hyderabad, AP
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Scientist in Novartis!
Millions! Novartis made a decision to pursue early discovery research internally to allow us to quickly translate the most impactful discoveries into therapeutics for millions of patients.
Responsible for conducting pre-formulation assessment on late stage discovery compounds. Utilize conventional and high throughput technologies and instrumentation including XRPD, Raman, TGA/DSC, DVS, HPLC, UPLC, LC/MS, GC/MS, and TGA to provide developability assessment results require for candidate selection. With an emphasis on generating physchem data for stability/solubility screening utilizing very small amounts of new chemical entities. Develop formulations for toxicology and pharmacology studies. Support formulation recommendation efforts for first in human “Proof of Concept” studies.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design, plan and perform scientific experiments and contribute to project-related scientific/technical activities (e.g., interpret results, evaluate data, draw relevant conclusions, and write/review reports).
• Provide efficient and robust processes for the manufacturing and/or analysis of intermediates, drug substances and drug products. Participate in sub-teams and fulfill all tasks and responsibilities related to own discipline.
• Interact/collaborate with research and/or other line functions to facilitate transfer of knowledge and deliveries of drug substance and/or drug product.
• Contribute to evaluation of new scientific technologies and various innovative initiatives within the team.
• Utilize complex tools/equipment, lab automation tools and specialized facilities. Maintain infrastructure/equipment and required investments.
• Report and present scientific/technical results internally and contribute to publications, presentations and patents.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
• MS in Pharmaceutics, Chemistry or equivalent with 4-6 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skill as candidate will be working with Global scientists in USA and Switzerland.
• Problem-solving and idea generation skills.
• Good presentation skills.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online