Wipro Ltd Walk-in Interview 2022 Any Graduate for International Voice Process At Mumbai (All Areas)( Powai ) . Wipro Ltd Notification full detailed below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: International Voice Process
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:0 to 3 years
Job Description: Wipro Ltd Hiring For International Voice Process !
- Important Details :
- Location:Mumbai (All Areas)( Powai )
- Contact:Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can share their updated resume on WhatsApp – 9051878789 (PLEASE DONOT CALL)
- Post of date: 10/03/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
[ONLY CANDIDATES FROM MUMBAI WHO ARE INTERESTED AND MEET THE ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA CAN APPLY FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH THE WHATSAPP NUMBER MENTIONED BELOW OR THROUGH THE JOB POST]
Wipro is hiring for International voice process.
JOB LOCATION- Powai, Mumbai.
WHO CAN APPLY/ ELIGIBILITY-
- Both FRESHERS and EXPERIENCED candidates can apply.
- Needs to be a Graduate.
- SHOULD HAVE EXCELLENT ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILL .(both written and verbal)
- Should live under the transport Boundary. (must be from Mumbai)
- Should be comfortable working in Rotational Shifts.(Night shifts)
- Should be comfortable to work from office.
- Should be fully vaccinated.
PERKS & BENEFITS-
- Full time job opportunity
- Will be under the direct payroll of the organization.
- 5 days of work and 2 days off.
- Cab facilities.
INTERVIEW ROUNDS – 3 (ONLINE/TELEPHONIC)
HOW TO APPLY – Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can share their updated resume on WhatsApp – 9051878789 (PLEASE DONOT CALL) or can apply through the job post.
Wipro Limited, formerly known as the Western Indian Vegetable Products Limited, is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Its diverse businesses include FMCG, lighting, information technology, and consulting. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 221,000 employees.