Randstad Recruitment September 2020. Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. By serving as a trusted human partner in today’s technology-driven world of talent, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Clinical Research Associate (Clinical Trails)
- Education: Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate
- Experienced:02 to 6 years
- Location: Hyderabad( Miyapur )
- Salary : ₹ 2,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Openings :10
- Contact Person-Karunakar Reddy – 7993654104.
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Clinical Research Associate (Clinical Trails) in Randstad !
- Reviews and develops a familiarity with the protocol, e.g., study proceedings and timelines, inclusion and exclusion criteria, confidentiality, privacy protections.
- Assists PI in communication of study requirements to all individuals involved in the study.
- Provides appropriate training and tools for study team members.
- Collects documents needed to initiate the study and submit to the sponsor (e.g., FDA Forms 1572, CVs, etc.).
- Works with the PI to develop and implement recruitment strategies in accordance with HRPO (IRB) requirements and approvals.
- Screens subjects for eligibility using protocol specific inclusion and exclusion criteria, documenting each potential participants eligibility or exclusion.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.