Gland Pharma Ltd Recruitment 2021 .A holistic objective of dispensing health through a portfolio of injectable products across various therapeutic segments and delivery systems, has helped us expand to seven manufacturing facilities in India, with a capacity of approximately 750 million units. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Important Vacancy details:Gland Pharma Ltd Walk in for – QA Training,Microbiology At Hyderabad/Secunderabad.interested you can share us your updated profile to email@example.com
- Post Name: – QA Training,Microbiology
- Education Qualification: B.Pharma in Pharmacy, B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization PG :MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization, M.Tech in Any Specialization, M.Pharma in Pharmacy
- Experience: 2 to 4Years
- Salary:1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description:Greetings from Gland Pharma Limited!!
Interested Candidates, please share us your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. To conduct induction and orientation programme for new recruits.
2. To conduct General training programmes like behavior, hygiene and documentation practices, line clearance procedures etc., shall be provided and basic GMPs during routine training schedules.
3. To facilitate the identification of training needs with coordination of respective HODs/Incharges
4. Preparation of training schedules, presentations and maintain the assets of the Training division.
5. Preparation and evaluation of questionnaires.
6. To co-ordinate for continual focus on cGMP, design and train individuals in their relevant
7. To co-ordinate for refresher training for the qualification of personnel activity as and when recommended by department Incharge.
8. To co-ordinate for On the job activities of personnel whose activities could affect the quality of product.
9. To coordinate with respective departments HODs/Incharges and conduct the Schedule trainings, new or revised SOP trainings and etc.
10. To Handle the Training Management system (Electronic) through Software
11. Preparation of power point presentations.
Greetings Microbiology from GLAND PHARMA!!!!!
We have urgent requirement in Microbiology department, interested candidate can share their profiles to email@example.com
1. Sterility testing of the Finished products, In-process, starting and Packing materials.
2. Daily Observation of the Sterility test canisters/ tubes.
3. Sterility method validations as per the Pharmacopoeia guidelines.
4. Disinfectant Preparation and filtration as per the schedules.
5. Environment monitoring in the Sterility testing areas.
6. Culture prepartion by using the Bioballs, In house isolates and ready to use cultures.
7. Maintaining Good laboratory practices and Good Documentation practices.
8. Tasks to be performed as instructed by the HOD/ Department In-charge.