Ipca Laboratories ltd Walk-in interview 2021 Officer QMS Section in QC .Ipca Laboratories ltd Walk-in interview full detailes below.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Ipca Laboratories ltd
- Post Name: Officer QMS Section in QC
- Qualification : B.Pharma,M.pharma,B.sc,M.sc
- Experience:01 – 6 years
- Location: Indore, Pithampur
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: Interested candidates may email updated resume with Current & expected CTC and details of notice period email@example.com
IPCA LABORATORIES Ltd is looking for competent personnel to be a part of QMS Section in QC Department for our Formulations plant based at Pithampur SEZ
Job Responsibilities: –
- To perform lab activity review like analytical data, change control, laboratory events, lab incident, OOS & OOC in quality control lab.
- To carry out the full-scale comprehensive investigation of Out of Specification (OOS) and Out of Trend (OOT) observed in Finished Drug Product&Stability samples.
- To carry out and ensure the implementation status of Corrective Action & Preventive Action (CAPA) and its effectiveness.
- To follow compliance of Laboratory with system SOP’s.
- Audit trail review of CDS and NON CDS instruments.
- To check the QMS of QC Department.
*Note: This requirement is for only QMS experienced candidates, fresher and Non QMS candidate are requested, not to apply on the post or try to contact on given Contact No..
Interested candidates may email updated resume with Current & expected CTC and details of notice period firstname.lastname@example.org
Ipca Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India. It produces Theo bromine, Acetylthiophene, and P-Bromo Toluene as Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. Ipca sells these APIs and their intermediates world over.