Shilpa Medicare Ltd Recruitment 2022.Shilpa Medicare Ltd Notification full details below.Intrested and eligible candidates can Send Resume.Shilpa Medicare Limited (SML) started its operations as API manufacturer way back in 1987 at Raichur, Karnataka- India. The commercial production in the SML was started in November 1989. Today Shilpa Medicare Limited is a global brand in manufacturing and supplying of affordable API and Formulation globally in different regulated markets.
- Post Name: Executive/Sr Executive/Chemist / Sr.Chemist/Assistant-Manager (Elec)/Engineer/Assistant
- Department – QA,QC,Production,Maintenance
- Qualification: B.sc/M.sc/B. Tech / M. Tech/Diploma Mechanical
- Experienced:2+ Years
Job Description: Greeting from Shilpa Medicare Ltd !!!
Important Details :
- Location: SML – Unit I (API)
- Post of date:28/10/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Responsible to perform the data review of Raw materials /finished products /stability samples. Responsible to perform the data review of in process / intermediate samples. Responsible for reviewing the working standards /calibrations. Responsible to report deviations/incidents/OOS and their investigation. Responsible for reporting of incidents, deviations and out of specification results. Responsible for reviewing of electronic raw data. Responsible for reviewing the usage log books Responsible for maintaining the documents as per cGMP Responsible for any other activity assigned by Head-Quality Control and Head-Quality.
Responsible For releasing of finished product to the markets, verifying of all dispatch related documents in coordination with QA/QC, marketing department, production and warehouse. Product reconciliation and their documentation of finished product. Responsible for updating and maintaining of finished products distribution registers, Label inventory control registers, Documentation distribution records, seal and tags control registers and other related documents involved in dispatch planning. Responsible for review of new SOPs and revision SOPs in Quality Assurance Department. Responsible for the review of Batch Production Records for each API and intermediates. Responsible for the retrieval of completed / executed BPR’s and for updating the concerned registers from time to time for each API and intermediates. Responsible for Preparation and review of APR’s. Responsible for handling of changes to the existing systems, documents, procedure, processes, Specifications and test methods of
Responsible for execute the Batch production records, while performing the production activities. Responsible for Producing Intermediates, APIs as per approved BPRs. Responsible for performing all production batch records as per approved BPR and ensure that completeness of the document. Responsible to ensure that all production deviations are reported in the BPR and inform to Shift Incharge for evaluation. Responsible to ensure that production facilities are clean and when appropriate disinfected. Responsible to ensure that the premises and equipment are maintained in good condition and activities are documented. Responsible to monitor temperature & pressure differentials in manufacturing area. Responsible for implementation of corrective & preventive actions on production processes and products. Responsible to use all safety equipment’s while performing production activities as per needs & follow up safety rules & implement the same. Responsible to report all the activities of the dep
• Responsible for preparation and review of all related maintenance records, ensure that are completed and signed • Responsible for monitoring of preventive, Breakdown and General Maintenance activities and maintain records • Responsible to perform and monitoring of SAP plant maintenance module related activities • Responsible for monitoring of Utilities • Responsible to monitor the Purified Water plant, HVAC and Electrical activities • Responsible to follow up the safety during maintenance work • Responsible to ensure that the employees working in maintenance department are aware of all procedures and systems in the company • Responsible to follow the standing order of the company as well change in company policies are to be adopted regularly • Responsible to monitor the welfare of the staff working in the department • Responsible to perform training programs, related to maintenance department employees as per schedule • Responsible for any other activities assigned by HOD